Tuesday 5 July 2011

Introduction: What's all this about, Beagley?

I am "doing" the Edinburgh Fringe Festival for the first time in August 2011. I have set up this blog to save having to speak to my mother every day to let her know how my mental health is.

This blog is casual. It is not my intention to start a cult or sway people into my way of thinking with this blog - that is what my Twitter account is for twitter.com/beaglevision

This isn't my attempt at a fake political blog like the one from that American bloke in Scotland pretending to be a Syrian lesbian either - heaven knows it's crossed my mind.

Be prepared for bad language, bad attitude, bad grammar and postings of my bad lifestyle.

I am regularly appearing in the following shows:

Gagstronomic!
Hannah Deasy, Mark Jeary, Gemma Beagley and guests
21.45 - 22.45
Globe Bar, 30 Niddry Street


Comedy Slappers
Hannah Deasy, David Mills, Claire Parker, Jonathan Jones, Darren Walsh, Mark Jeary, Sarah Hendrickx, Josephine Lacey and guests
17.00 - 18.00
Kiwi Bar, Greenside Place

No comments:

Post a Comment